Saturday, June 22, 2013

Annie, Where Are You?!

The sun won't come out tomorrow...

The forecast for my race tomorrow is 54 degrees F and a 50% chance of rain. I've never run in the rain and 54 sounds cold. Real cold.

Let's hope the rain holds off and I can do the race wet with only my sweat and tears.

If you're interested in how I'm doing, http://grandmasmarathon.com/ will have race tracking (searchable by my name) and a live finish line camera. I expect to finish in 1:30-1:45 and the race starts at 6:45am, Central time. That means a finish at around 8:15am in Canal Park. Add or subtract hours as appropriate for your location.

Thanks to everyone for sticking with me despite the Facebook bombardment, the incessant running talk and everything else.

There's still time to donate! I had 2 unsponsored Murphy Lake 4 Milers this week, or maybe you're holding out for a race-day donation.  Either way, I know Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep will appreciate your gift!


As the summer progresses, look for more small town 5K/10K antics. If you need a running partner, I can come to you (within a reasonable radius, of course)!

No comments:

Post a Comment